You can make a payment to Markoff Law LLC online, over the phone, or through the mail. You can also use the links on our website to be directed to the City of Chicago Payment Portal to make payment online directly to the City. Here are instructions for how to make a payment on your account:
• Our secure payment portal is the perfect solution for those who wish to make payments directly to Markoff Law at their convenience. Please have your account information ready and access our portal through the link below.
Markoff Payment Portal City of Chicago Payment Portal
• Markoff Law serves as Special Assistant Corporation Counsel for the City of Chicago. The City of Chicago Payment Portal is for those who wish to make payments on their account directly to the City of Chicago.
• ACH debit transactions are convenient for those who like to make direct money transfers from their bank account. To make an ACH payment, you will need your file #, payment amount, routing number, and account number, along with additional personal information.
• Make a payment over the phone with live support from a Markoff Law representative. To make a payment with live support, please have your account and payment information ready and call 312-698-7300 during our normal business hours: Monday- Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Central Time.
• Mail Your Payment in the form of a check, money order, or cashier’s check. Do not mail cash and remember to include your account number with your payment. Mail your payment to:
Markoff Law LLC
29 North Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
• We also accept Money Orders and Cashier’s Checks. Please remember to include your account number on all payments to ensure the proper processing of your payment.
Visit the Payments Page of our website for more information. If you have any questions or need additional information or assistance about making a payment, please call the Markoff Law team at 312-698-7300.